If u see a cheater in the crowd point him out!
Signs He is Cheating on You
1. Extreme privacy concerns: Does your guy flip his laptop closed or change screens on the computer when you walk into a room? Does he get mad when you look at his cell phone or nervous when he leaves it alone with you? Does he get defensive when you go through his pockets before washing his clothes? These are all signs that he is hiding something. Normal, well adjusted guys do not care if you find their pocket lint or know that they called to order a pizza last night.
2. The Disappearance Act: Does he “go out with the guys” more than he goes out with you? Is he late coming home from work EVERY night? Is he feeding you lame excuses like “I have to visit my grandma”? (If he was really visiting grandma, why not take you with him?) Does he go more than a few hours without returning your phone call and no explanation? Does it seem like he always has his phone off? Do even his friends and family members not know where he is? These could be all signs that he is cheating on you.
3. Distance and Less Affection: When someone is not being fully honest with you and not giving 100% into a relationship, you will start to notice that you are growing distant. He may be less affectionate, less communicative, and less responsive than he was before. If any of these things start to happen to you, it’s important to find out why. It could also show signs of depression or other problems, so do not ignore it if it seems like he is withdrawn or less interested in you.
4. Extreme Jealousy: All of a sudden, your guy starts getting upset when you talk to another friend of the opposite sex. He cares who you’re talking to on the phone and what you’re doing on your computer. He may even accuse YOU of cheating even with no evidence or proof. These are the cheater’s way of projecting the guilt on you.
5. Small Lies Usually Equal Big Lies: The cheater is often full of many lies. The big ones you will believe, but the smaller ones you might start to notice. Chances are you will probably just shrug them off as him being forgetful, but if you notice a lot of inconsistent stories, you may want to do a little more research. Saying he was at his grandma’s last Tuesday to you and that he went fishing that same day to someone else shows that he’s not being honest.
6. Your Intuition: If you are looking for the signs he is cheating on you or asking yourself “Is My Man Cheating on Me”, then chances are you already know the answer. Our bodies are hard wired to sense these kinds of things – yet most of us choose to ignore and deny them. If you feel suspicious, there’s a good reason for it.
While there are many other signs he could be cheating you, this list highlights the ones that you will actually take